SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS
- Parents should give instructions to their wards not to be friendly with unknown
- Students should immediately report to the teacher and to their parents if any person have shown any indecent behavior like touching the body-parts.
- Wards should be instructed not to take any gifts, toffees from unknown persons.
- In case of an emergency no one, other than parents will come to school to take their
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Parents are requested to write the particulars of the student in the Almanac/diary and ensure that it is brought to the school every
- Parents should read carefully the necessary information/instructions being given from time to time in writing through Almanac/diary and respond to them
- Parents must consult the school calendar and the information sent to them before making enquiry on the
- All the communication should be made through the Almanac/Diary. Change in address or phone number should be
- Bringing their wards up to the school gate before 10 minutes and taking them back not later than 15 minutes after the closure of school is the responsibility of the School will not be responsible for anything outside the gate.
- Children, when sick, suffering from any contagious diseases should not be sent to
- No leave or early leave during exam or test will be granted or In case of medical ground, a medical certificate is necessary to be given on the exam or test day.
- In case of sudden or unexpected holidays-Test, function, competition falling on that date will be conducted on the next working
- Send your child to school neatly dressed, with polished shoes, combed hair and trimmed
- Healthy tiffin along with table napkin & spoon is to be Avoid packet food and unhealthy eatables like chips, biscuits, etc.
- Books and note books should be properly covered and well-kept throughout the
- Providing transport to the students is a part of facilities and should not be taken as a precondition to
- Bus routes and stops once decided will not be changed during the
- Parents are not allowed to go to the class rooms directly to meet the
- Parents under no circumstance should make disturbance in the school compound or shout at the teachers or any staff. Your undisciplined behaviour will lead your child to disobey the school rules ending on disciplinary action including expulsion from the
- I-card is a part of the uniform and must be worn at all Students
coming in improper uniform will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents are requested to attend PTM to observe their wards No other persons other than parents or guardians are allowed to attend the PTM.
- Parents/Guardians should carry their Parent I card, issued by the school whenever they come to fetch their
- It is compulsory to attend the counseling program/PTM that we
conduct for parents & students.
- All the belongings including winter wear of the student’s should be labeled & in case of loss report immediately to the class
- Parents should encourage their children to participate in
CODE OF CONDUCT (FOR STUDENTS)
1. Students must be attentive, punctual, obedient, humble, regular & disciplined in school.
2. Students must wear, neat & clean, well ironed & proper uniform & polished shoes everyday .
3. Make every reasonable effort to participate actively in the activities of the school.
4. Students must refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right to be compensated by the student for any such damage, even by accident.
5. Unacceptable behavior including irregular attendance littering, bullying of other students, academic dishonesty and neglect of HW, loitering and disrespectful behavior towards staff or fellow students will result in serious disciplinary action.
6. The medium of instruction is English and students are expected to communicate in English, at all times.
7. No student will remain in the campus or in the classroom after the last bell rings.
8. Don’t bring money without any specific written notice given from the school. Mobiles and Cameras are strictly prohibited in the school premises.
9. Social functions, involving pupils must not be organized, without the Principal’s approval. Anybody who organizes or takes part in unauthorized activities will be liable for undisciplined action
10. Proper queue must be maintained as and when required. The manner of movement should be quiet and orderly at all times and keep to your left while moving in the corridor.
11. Complete your class work, Homework, project work & all the academic work on time as expected.
12. Entry of students inside the school must be only in school uniform & with school ID card. Students coming to school without school uniform & ID card will be returned back to home.
13. Boys should have formal hair style. Any students coming in contemporary style will be barred from attending school till the hair is in normal stage.
14. Valuable jewellery, bangles, tattoos etc. are strictly prohibited.
15. Girls with ear length hair have to wear plain black hairband; those with shoulder length hair have to come in two ponytails with black bands, & those with hair longer than shoulder have to come in two braids. Application of mehendi should be restricted to inner side of the palm
16. Girls should refrain themselves from wearing any type of makeup (kajal,eyeliner etc.)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR BUS COMMUTERS
1. Bus fees will have to be remitted along with tuition fees. Bus commuters must carry bus pass.
2. Students are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The students have to be on the left side of the arriving bus.
3. Buses will not wait for late comers.
4. Bus commuters are not allowed to change school buses and bus stop or go by other means of transport without written permission from the Principal.
5. Students should not move around in the bus when it is in motion and should not come near the entry door until the bus has made a complete stop for getting out.
6. Students must keep all parts of their body inside the bus at all times. They should not put head or hands out even for waving.
7. Throwing any unwanted things inside or outside the bus is strictly prohibited.
8. Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited.
9. The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
10. Parents are not allowed to enter the bus under any circumstances.
11. Students should complete their lunch in school itself and should not eat or spill food in the bus.
12. Parents should be at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to the schedule time to receive their wards. In case there is no one to receive the child at the bus stop, he/she will be brought back to school and parents will have to collect the child from the school.
13. If a student wishes to withdraw bus facility, one month notice will have to be given.
RULES IN CASE OF ABSENCE
1. No leave of absence will be sanctioned except on written application from the parents or guardian showing a valid reason. Even a one day leave should be addressed to the class teacher who will grant it. For three or more days the letter has to be submitted to the Principal/In- charge.
2. No leave will be sanctioned during test/Periodic Assessment/ Summative Assessment/Terminal examinations except on medical grounds.
3. Repeated absence without notice or unexplained absence without written application for more than twenty consecutive working days renders the students liable to have her/his name struck off from the roll. Re–admission may only be granted after payment of a re-admission fee.
4. It is compulsory for students to have 85% attendance in each term to be eligible to appear for the term assessment.
5. Parents will be promptly informed in the event of serious illness or emergency and may be requested to come to school to take their ward home.
1 One month notice is required for withdrawal of a student from the school. TC will be issued only after clearing all the dues.
1. Indiscipline, irregularity in attendance, damage of school property, non- payment of school dues and unauthorized absence for a long period of time can lead to issue of compulsory T.C.
2. A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of indiscipline, irregularity in attending classes and negative attitude towards school.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
Students are expected to reach school 10 minutes before the commencement of the school. Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a proper explanation.
In order to instill citizenship and leadership qualities, to grow healthy competitive mentality and spirit of togetherness, to ignite the need for self-discipline and to impart awareness of social responsibilities among the students, different houses of the students have been formed. Each house will be headed by a House In-charge, House Captain and a Vice-captain. All the students are divided equally among 4 houses.
Houses in rotation will be responsible for:-
1. Managing the Morning Assembly.
2. Reading daily news in the Assembly.
3. Delivering ‘thought of the day’ in the Assembly.
4. Checking the students’ uniform.
5. Taking participation in all School competitions and contests.
6. School cleanliness in general.
7. Maintaining discipline in recess period and during other functions.
8. Making arrangements for organizing School functions.
9. Upholding the dignity of the School.